Apple Riesling Chicken
This will undoubtedly be the easiest recipe you’ve ever made!
- 3 – 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 – 2 jars Brownwood Farms Apple Riesling Salsa
- Trim chicken breasts of any excess fat or gristle.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Brown chicken lightly in oil, without cooking all the way through.
- Pour on the salsa and heat until chicken is finished cooking and salsa is heated. Serve as an appetizer with toothpicks, or over rice as a main course. If making as a main dish, use both jars of salsa in order to have enough sauce to serve with rice.
- Sit back and enjoy the compliments!