- 20 ounces pretzels, salted or unsalted
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package dry spaghetti sauce seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons CGT Gamay Noir
- 2 tablespoons zesty Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Pour the pretzels into a large bowl, pour the vegetable oil over the pretzels and stir until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle on the spaghetti sauce seasoning and Parmesan cheese a little at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Add the wine and dressing and stir again.
- Bake in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan for 30 minutes, stirring about half way through.