- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ¼ cup CGT Ship of Fools Wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Fresh lemon slices
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Chopped green onion
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Make chicken cutlets by removing the tenderloin, slicing the remaining piece of chicken into two pieces and carefully pounding them to ¼” thickness between two pieces of plastic wrap. Season with salt and pepper, then dust with flour.
- Coat a sauté pan with nonstick spray, add the oil and heat over medium high heat. Cook cutlets 2 – 3 minutes on one side, flip over and cook 1 – 2 minutes on the other side. Transfer cutlets to a warm plate; pour off fat from pan.
- Deglaze pan with wine and add minced garlic. Cook until garlic is slightly brown and liquid is nearly evaporated, about 2 minutes. Add broth, lemon juice, and capers. Return cutlets to pan and cook on each side for 1 minute. Transfer cutlets to a warm plate.
- Finish sauce by adding butter and lemons to pan. Once butter melts, pour sauce over cutlets. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and green onion and serve with Penne noodles and Parmesan cheese.