- 1 small bunch sweet woodruff or mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 3 bottles (750 ml) Chateau Grand Traverse Semidry Riesling Wine
- 2 cups halved strawberries, if desired
- Ice Cubes
- Spring flowers (violets, daisies, etc.)
- Place sweet woodruff, or mint leaves and cloves in punch bowl.
- Add one bottle of wine; set aside for one hour. Chill remaining wine.
- Remove flavorings; pour in remaining two bottles of wine. Stir well. Add strawberries.
- Add ice just before serving; float flowers on top of punch.
Makes 25 to 30 servings.