- 2 – 3 pounds fish fillets
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Chateau Grand Traverse Semidry Riesling
- 1 medium onion (chopped finely)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup orange juice with pulp
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic (chopped finely)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (chopped finely)
- Mix all marinade ingredients together in a large Ziploc bag.
- Place whitefish fillets in bag with marinade and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Remove and grill for 3 minutes on each side, basting with marinade while grilling. Do not overcook!
- Great for fish tacos or with a side of pesto pasta.