Where you can relax after your adventure
Relaxation Begins Here
The Inn at Chateau Grand Traverse (CGT) is located next to our winery, just 8 miles north of Traverse City on beautiful Old Mission Peninsula. We offer secluded and relaxed Michigan countryside lodging that caters exclusively to an adult-only clientele. Enjoy some of the best views of our vineyards, West Grand Traverse Bay, and Bowers Harbor Park from your room. Our six well-appointed guest rooms provide the perfect getaway for romantic couples, small groups, or even mini retreats.
Nestled in a tranquil wooded setting, guests can unwind at the end of the day with a complimentary bottle of Chateau Grand Traverse wine while enjoying some of the best panoramic views of Grand Traverse Bay from their own private balcony. Each guest room is contemporary in style and offers an array of comfort amenities to make your stay pleasant. We also provide free wireless Internet to ensure that you can keep in touch while enjoying your winery lodging experience. To maintain a healthy environment for everyone, our entire facility is smoke-free.
Features & Amenities
- A 13,000 square foot private facility
- 6 well-appointed guest rooms
- Adult only lodging atmosphere
- Deluxe European-style self serve breakfast room
- A welcoming main living room with fireplace
- Downstairs community room with fireplace
- Exercise room complete with sauna
- Lower level community TV area
- Extensive wrap around outdoor main porch
- Complimentary laundry & ironing room
- Complimentary bottle of wine each night
- Guest discount when buying wine
While we are pleased to offer a delightful array of breakfast amenities, The Inn at Chateau Grand Traverse does not have a fully functioning restaurant. CGT Chef Perry Harmon has crafted a complete and fresh breakfast experience to replicate the comforts of home. Enjoy the following everyday options:
- House-made baked goods including scones, seasonal breads, cakes, and biscotti
- Organic cereals, house-made granola, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, bread, and bagels
- Prepared breakfast burritos and sandwiches
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Assortment of fruit juices and herbal teas
- In-room snacks including granola bars and popcorn
- Request a charcuterie board (must be ordered in advance)
During the premium months of May through October, wake up Saturday and Sunday mornings to a delicious frittata or breakfast casserole – accompanied by our daily options as well.
Our hospitality team will happily help you plan your trip to the area by offering suggestions on local dining experiences. For excellent options nearby, look no further than the Old Mission Peninsula, as we are located within a ten-minute driving distance of several highly rated local restaurants.
If you are interested in special dining arrangements, please contact us. Chef Perry is happy to work with small groups and private parties for dinners, prepared lunches, or provide quotes for special requests.
Tour The Inn
Tour The Inn
We stayed at the Inn for our first wedding anniversary. The staff was fantastic! We had such an amazing time and the views are breath-taking. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great weekend getaway.
We stayed there one night and it was beatiful. Our room was perfectly clean and the whole Inn was cozy. The staff was super friendly, I even left my coat behind and they mailed it back. We can't wait to return.