Let’s be honest, we all want to be drinking wine on a random weekday just because we feel like it. Here at Chateau Grand Traverse, we’re all about weeknight wine for no special reason other than feeling like having a glass with dinner or our favorite show. But if you’re feeling irrationally self-conscious about that weeknight glass, we’re prepared with all the reasons you could ever need to treat yourself to a glass of wine a day!
Ready? Here they are:
- There are so many crafts you can do with corks and empty wine bottles, so you should probably stock up. Check out some of the DIY craft ideas we’ve written about in the past here.
- Your in-laws are coming to town. Need we say more?
- You folded ALL the laundry immediately after it came out of the dryer. That’s an impressive feat – pour yourself a glass of something delicious!
- It’s wine down Wednesday! What other excuse do you need on a Wednesday? If you’re looking for a fun place to wine down, we regularly host Wine Down Wednesday events.
- It’s Thursday and you still have an open bottle left over from wine down Wednesday.
- You went to the gym. That deserves a reward like a nice glass of heart-healthy red wine.
- You just bought more wine and realized the wine shelf is already full. Better open a bottle to make room!
- You survived rush hour traffic without getting road rage. Congratulate yourself with a glass of wine.
- It’s book club night, and we all know there can’t be book club without a glass of wine in your hand.
- It’s the perfect night for a bubble bath, and nothing pairs with a bath better than a glass of wine.
- Your favorite character on TV is having a glass, so you probably should too!
- There is no such thing as a wine belly.
- Your easy weeknight dinner recipe calls for a little wine. Better serve the rest of the bottle with dinner while it’s fresh!
- You’re dreaming of summer days up north. Pour yourself a glass of CGT wine for the flavors of summer on Old Mission.
As you can see, we have endless reasons to drink wine on a weeknight! If you’re looking for a good weeknight bottle, keep an eye out for Chateau Grand Traverse wines in your local store or stop by our tasting room to try them all!
What are some of your favorite excuses to drink wine on a weeknight?