Join us in the heart of Michigan Wine Country to provide visitors to the Grand Traverse area with an excellent experience every time. The Inn at Chateau Grand Traverse is located next to Chateau Grand Traverse Winery just 8 miles north of Traverse City on beautiful Old Mission Peninsula. We offer secluded and relaxed Michigan countryside lodging that caters exclusively to an adult-only clientele. Enjoy some of the best views of our vineyards, West Grand Traverse Bay, and Bowers Harbor Park from work every day. Our six well-appointed guest rooms provide the perfect getaway for romantic couples, small groups, or even mini corporate retreats.
The Inn at Chateau Grand Traverse is seeking a full-time or part-time housekeeper. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hard-working, friendly, and a team player. Reliable transportation is required.
Job duties include:
- Cleaning guest rooms, bathrooms, breakfast room, and common areas
- Washing, drying, ironing, and folding laundry
- Making beds and stocking guest rooms with all amenities
- Vacuum and sweep facility to maintain a clean appearance
- Remove trash and recycling and sort properly
- Simple food preparation and stocking
- Maintain and clean storage areas and cleaning cart
- Carry up to 50 lbs. up and down stairs
- Greet Winery Inn guests and give tours of facility; provide excellent customer service
- Provide guests information on the local area and attractions
- Learn and provide basic knowledge on wine and the winery
Please return completed application and current resume to email@example.com or send to 12239 Center Rd., Traverse City, MI, 49686. We can’t wait to hear from you!