Chateau Grand Traverse Winery is seeking seasonal harvest interns to join our team.
CGT is now seeking motivated and hardworking interns for the 2021 harvest season. We invite you to take this unique opportunity to join a diverse group of enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and team-oriented individuals and embark on a journey into the fascinating world of wine!
With over 45 years of experience growing and producing wine on Old Mission Peninsula, CGT is a world-class winery operation. Join our winemaking team and learn all aspects of what goes on in the vineyard, wine cellar, and more – no previous experience required!
Not an expert? Not a problem! We’ll train you so that you can enjoy these perks:
- Marketable wine knowledge, training, and skills
- Great staff and stunning vineyard views
- Entry level training for a possible wine industry career
- Authentic winery atmosphere
- Excellent employee wine discounts
Specific duties include:
- Receiving, crushing, and pressing harvested grapes
- Fining and settling
- Pump-overs and punch-downs
- Equipment and tank preparation and sanitation
Ideal candidates will possess:
- A positive attitude
- Desire to learn
- Strong work ethic
- Team orientation with the ability to work in an environment that requires flexibility
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs., climb stairs and ladders, and enter vessels
- Availability to work long hours (some weekends)
This is a seasonal position through early December, future positions beyond the internship may be available.
Please fill out above application and return by email to [email protected] or send to:
Chateau Grand Traverse Winery
12239 Center Rd
Traverse City, MI 49686.
We can’t wait to hear from you!