No previous experience required, we will train you!
Chateau Grand Traverse is a family owned Winery, Vineyard and Inn located on beautiful Old Mission Peninsula, just 8 miles north of Traverse City. For over 40 years, we have been dedicated to growing and producing Michigan’s finest wines in the place we are lucky enough to call home. We invite you to take a unique opportunity to join a diverse group of enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and team-oriented individuals and embark on a journey into the fascinating world of wine.
- Assist in setup and cleanup of bottling line
- Learn and rotate between all functions of bottling line
- Quality control – inspecting glass and labels for defects
- Assist in other cellar-related tasks during down time
- Follow procedures to ensure consistency and efficiency
- Work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. without assistance.
- Work involves long periods of standing, walking, and lifting.
- Noise level can be moderate to loud, and temperature varies.
- Employee will be required to wear appropriate safety gear.
Please fill out above application and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Chateau Grand Traverse Winery, 12239 Center Rd, Traverse City, MI 49686. We can’t wait to hear from you!