Cherry Cashew Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package (10 ounces) vanilla milk chips or 1-2/3 cups coarsely chopped white chocolate
- 1-1/2 cups dried tart cherries
- 1 cup lightly salted cashews
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix with electric mixer on medium speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture. Stir in vanilla milk chips, dried cherries and cashews. D
- rop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool on wire racks; store in a tightly covered container.
Makes 4-1/2 dozen cookies.
Serving size: 1 cookie
Calories per serving: 126
Total fat per serving: 6 grams